CCC Help Thai
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Thai's primary file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai is comprised of the following executables which take 5.93 MB (6214144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (1.98 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0306.2141.38657
of CCC Help Thai. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:25:48.740