CCC Help Thai
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0113.2218.39928
of CCC Help Thai. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:38:37.727