CCC Help Thai
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.79 MB (9221520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Thai version 2014.1120.2122.38423
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:31:12.363