CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Thai's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 3.93 MB (4121088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2007.1220.2142.38732
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:50:29.327