CCC Help Thai
This page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes approximately 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 752.00 KB (770048
bytes) on disk.
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.0625.0443.6567
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:52:50.107