CCC Help Swedish
This page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the program CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Swedish. They occupy about 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. For more CCC Help Swedish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:45:21.803