CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is usually set up in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help Swedish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0929.1442.24574
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:18.653