CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Swedish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Swedish's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Swedish. They take an average of 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1354.23115
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Swedish in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:45:04.320