CCC Help Swedish
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Swedish for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. More information about the software CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Swedish is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2009.0929.2221.38284
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Swedish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Swedish in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:09:21.437