CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More information about the program CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Swedish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Swedish's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Swedish is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0401.2258.39449
of CCC Help Swedish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Swedish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by ATI. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:18:18.577