CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. You can see more info related to CCC Help Swedish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Swedish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CCC Help Swedish's main file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Swedish. They take about 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Swedish version 2008.0130.1508.26922
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Swedish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Swedish app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Swedish in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:43:47.877