CCC Help Swedish
This web page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Swedish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
CCC Help Swedish contains of the executables below. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Swedish version 2013.0910.2221.38361
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Swedish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Swedish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Swedish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Swedish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Swedish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:10:07.110