CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Swedish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Swedish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Swedish contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1111.0309.5529
of CCC Help Swedish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Swedish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Swedish". The CCC Help Swedish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Swedish in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Swedish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:30:51.637