CCC Help Spanish
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on CCC Help Spanish at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Spanish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC Help Spanish's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Spanish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.22 MB (6525568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
This page is about CCC Help Spanish version 2012.0113.2218.39928
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Spanish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Spanish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Spanish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Spanish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Spanish program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Spanish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After removing CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Spanish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Spanish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Spanish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Spanish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:37:07.967