CCC Help Spanish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Spanish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Spanish from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. More data about the app CCC Help Spanish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Spanish's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Spanish. They take about 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Spanish version 2009.0929.1442.24574
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Spanish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Spanish is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Spanish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Spanish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Spanish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Spanish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Spanish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Spanish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Spanish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Spanish.
8. After removing CCC Help Spanish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Spanish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Spanish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Spanish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Spanish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Spanish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:02:18.643