CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it occupies about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2011.0613.2237.38801
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:03:30.447