CCC Help Russian
This page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Russian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0516.1006.16142
of CCC Help Russian. For other CCC Help Russian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Russian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:03:20.533