CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They take about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0109.2140.38743
of CCC Help Russian. For other CCC Help Russian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:12:32.380