CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Russian. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0910.2221.38361
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Russian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:08:38.860