CCC Help Russian
This page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. More data about the app CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Russian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2010.0303.2146.39081
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:27:04.030