CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Russian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Russian program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2009.0730.0057.43017
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by ATI. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:29:01.427