CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0303.2146.39081
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:23:01.573