CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0729.2226.38498
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Portuguese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:05:44.387