CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0910.2221.38361
of CCC Help Portuguese. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:05.740