CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can read more about on CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CCCInstall.exe and its approximative size is 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.0511.2152.37435
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:41:35.283