CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to CCC Help Portuguese at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's primary executable file and it occupies circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2012.0516.1006.16142
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:00:20.100