CCC Help Portuguese
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Portuguese can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's main executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2010.1220.0638.11807
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application by ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 05:38:13.840