CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Portuguese is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. Grid64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Portuguese version 2012.0928.1531.26058
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Portuguese:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:29:59.240