CCC Help Portuguese
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy an average of 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0806.0104.31
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:08:24.240