CCC Help Portuguese
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Portuguese application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Portuguese's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Portuguese is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2011.0201.2245.40820
only. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:27:31.073