CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy about 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0130.1508.26922
of CCC Help Portuguese. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program offered by ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Portuguese app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:45:19.860