CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's page. CCC Help Polish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2010.0623.2148.37335
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:45:07.980