CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about the program CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Polish is comprised of the following executables which take 2.90 MB (3043840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0121.2220.40115
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by ATI. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:16:18.087