CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Polish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2012.1116.1514.27190
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:22:22.453