CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Polish's main file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.58 MB (3752448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2007.0721.2140.36895
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 20:27:05.470