CCC Help Polish
This info is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CCCInstall.exe and it has a size of 52.00 KB (53248 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Polish. They take about 2.97 MB (3117056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2009.0804.2222.38385
alone. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:55:32.980