CCC Help Polish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 5.22 MB (5476864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0113.2336.42366
of CCC Help Polish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:36:14.757