CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Polish at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2012.0222.2255.41039
alone. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 04:18:49.277