CCC Help Norwegian
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More info about the software CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0929.2221.38284
of CCC Help Norwegian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:09:21.610