CCC Help Norwegian
This info is about CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. CCC Help Norwegian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2733568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1220.0638.11807
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 05:38:13.933