CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Norwegian's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They take an average of 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2009.0730.0057.43017
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program offered by ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:27:32.483