CCC Help Norwegian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Grid64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Norwegian is comprised of the following executables which take 2.14 MB (2240000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:07.697