CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details related to CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0906.2329.40371
of CCC Help Norwegian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:39:17.383