CCC Help Norwegian
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Norwegian's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian contains of the executables below. They take 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0908.1354.23115
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:45:04.387