CCC Help Norwegian
This page is about CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. CCC Help Norwegian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian is comprised of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1021.0530.7998
of CCC Help Norwegian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:00:16.677