CCC Help Norwegian
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CCC Help Norwegian's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2009.0729.2237.38827
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:07:41.103