CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy an average of 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0608.2229.38564
only. For more CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:52.667