CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. CCC Help Norwegian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. CCC Help Norwegian's primary file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.56 MB (3727872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2007.0721.2140.36895
only. For other CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Norwegian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 19:53:58.000