CCC Help Korean
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Korean at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Korean's main executable file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 3.92 MB (4108800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2008.0130.1508.26922
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 10:39:19.990