CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. More data about the software CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2009.0825.2145.37269
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Korean:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Korean from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". The CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Korean in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:49:12.743